U.S. SCIENCE & ARTS COLLEGE
The foundation of U. S. Ostwal Group of College under aegis of U. S. Ostwal Education Society was laid back in the year 1995. The group opened its first institutes U.S. Ostwal Science and Arts College and U. S. Ostwal International School at Narayanpura, Mangalwad, District: Chittorgarh (Rajasthan) in 40 acres lush green land area. In today’s world, education is must for each and every individual. The institutes were opened to impart world class education from primary level to technical education including B.E., B.Tech., Diploma, ITI, B.Arch, M.Arch. B.Pharma, Hospitality Management along with undergraduate and postgraduate in basic Science, Arts, Commerce, to people living in vicinity area, to learn and grow intellectively using the advanced state of the art facilities.
Rules and Regulations of the Society
- Every student seeking admission in the college shall have to fill admission form as prescribed for each course.
- Admission form along with fees details and posted cheques must be deposited by the date given in the admission form.
- In case, the fess is not deposited by the due date, admission will be considered null & void.
- It is mandatory to deposit the fee for the whole session even if the student seeks admission in the mid-session.
- Information about university fee will be posted on the College Notice Board at an appropriate time. The college will not be responsible for any fault on your part.
- Caution money will be refunded within one year of passing the last examination. Applications for its refund are invited in the month of November & caution money is returned from December to January. Fee will not be refunded to drop out or failed students.
- Fees once deposited is not refundable in any condition except the caution money.
- The regular students whose results are not declared till the last date but they need to deposit the fee for the next session, are required to fill the admission forms within 15 days from the date of declaration of results; otherwise they will have to pay the late fee prescribed by the college.