Anti Ragging Committee
Sexual Harassment Committee
Discipline Committee members hear and determine matters related to alleged professional misconduct and/or incompetence against College members. The parties to a hearing are the College and the member who is the subject of the complaint.
It is the responsibility of the Discipline Committee to determine if the teacher is guilty of professional misconduct or is incompetent and, if so, to determine and impose the appropriate order.
In the pursuit of its objective, cultural and intellectual activities are held. In addition, the Committee also organizes workshops, seminars, lectures, demonstrations and stage performances on various topics relating to Humanities for the community of U.S. OSTWAL SCIENCE, ARTS & COMMERCE COLLEGE and the general public.
The committee members have to negotiate with the recruiters on various parameters. The process starts with these members pitching to the potential officials about the campus and the batch. Once the partner is convinced, and then negotiation takes place over profiles, salary, and shortlisting criterion.
In this direction, to organize and conduct various activities, Sports and Games Committee is formed with the following objectives:
- To help students to achieve a health-enhancing life of physical activity.
- To help students to understand and respect individual differences among people in physical settings.
- To provide for a safe physical environment.
- To provide students with a variety of activities that will enhance life – long learning and participation.
- To develop superior individual / team skills and prowess.
To promote physical excellence.
Objectives of Literary committee :
- To conduct competitions for literary events like Debates, Elocution, Extempore, Poetry writing, Essay writing, JAM and Group discussions.
- To conduct inter and intra literary events in the college.
- To encourage students to attend literary events outside the college.
- To encourage students to make literary contributions to the college magazines in the form of articles, poetry and other write-ups.
- To display newspaper clippings and thought for the day on the bulletin board.